22.5.09

Persian food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yum











It's almost 2 a.m. here and I'm JUST now getting to bed. Work today was really hectic; the lunch shift was really slow and irritating because the kitchen crew is really slow and then the guests think that it's our (i.e. the servers') fault that their food is taking a year to make it to the table. Dinner, however, was a little better; I actually made some money without having to work my butt endlessly. I want some HOME COOKING!!!!! I've been thinking about good food for a while now because all we get is cafeteria food. I mean, dont' get me wrong...it's not terrible food. Wait, yes it is! I've been living off of cottage cheese and pineapple bits and an occasional sandwich...I guess it's healthy. Ha! Anyway, I'm gonna post more pictures!












Smile, in case someone's watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment