19.5.09

In Yellowstone
















So I've been here at Yellowstone for a little over a week now and it has been GREAT! I knew that it was going to be different and awesome but I wasn't sure how different and awesome it would be. The people here are ok I guess; some are cooler than others. For example, my roommate Courtney is pretty awesome and I'm so lucky that I met her on the first day and snagged her as my roommie! There are a few other people who are worth talking to but the rest can be considered acquaitences. The views here are all spectacularly breath-taking. I've taken so many pictures but I'm afraid that none of the still-life photos give the viewer any inclination of how grande the real thing is. Oh well...other than my memory my pictures are my only other means of remembering this place so I'll just keep taking as many pictures as my pink little camera lets me.



Smile, in case someone's watching!

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful country! I look forward to seeing your pictures and hearing about your adventure.
    Take care and be careful.
    Love,
    Aunt Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the blog world! We want to come visit you while you are up there. How long will you be there? Enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete