31.5.09

so tired




getting water from the river






we found an antler on the trail!




It's 12:42 a.m. here and I have to be up at 5 a.m. to go to work!!! 5 a.m.!!!!!!!!!! IT'S BLASPHEMOUS. Anyway, today was my first day to work in 5 days and I am soo tired. I went on my first hike the other day-called the Blacktail trail-and I'm in so much pain that I hobble (not walk) to places I need to go. I have a huge blister on the heel of my left foot that is still not soft enough to bust (sorry if this is graphic) and then I screwed up my right ankle while going up the mountain. The hike was a total of 8 miles and towards the end of it I was about ready to feed myself to a passing bear just so I wouldn't have to walk the rest of the way! I was with my roommate and we ran out of water so we filled up at the running river that was beside the trail (the Yellowstone River). We're still alive so I guess the water was safe, but I'm not going to be doing that again because there were a lot of ....little "bubbles" we'll call them...in my jug! Anyway, yesterday some friends and I went to Jackson Hole, WY for the day and it was SUPER fun. The town was just like old western movies. There were shops all around and a town square right in the middle. We even saw a shoot-out. It was pretty fun. Anyway, ok well I'm gonna try to post some pics on here and then go to sleep. I now have 4 hours of sleep left! WOOOO!!!















Smile, in case someone's watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment